CEDAR PARK, Texas — A Cedar Park mother shared a video that shows her baby’s car seat with smoke coming from it in the back seat as a warning to other parents.

The video, posted to Facebook on Jan. 23, has over 9 million views.

“This is my baby’s car seat smoking because there is a mirror on the back of the seat so I can see her,” said the mom. “I just took her out of the seat and smelled smoke and saw the smoke coming up. And this is caused by the sun’s reflection into the car seat.”

In pictures, you can see holes in the car seat fabric. The mom says she’s used mirrors with her other kids and never seen anything like this. She posted on Facebook that the car seat brand was Britax and the mirror Eddie Bauer.

Amanda DeAngelis claims that when she took her daughter Mila out of her Britax car seat on January 23, she smelled smoke. After further investigation, DeAngelis started filming what she says is the car seat smoking because the Eddie Bauer baby mirror was reflecting sunlight onto the fabric.

"Thank God I made a two second stop and found this before something happened," she says in the video posted to Facebook.

DeAngelis shared the footage with two photos to warn other parents about what could happen with their baby's backseat mirrors.

“Never did it occur to me it would reflect and happen so quickly,” she wrote.

In response to criticism, DeAngelis wrote an update saying, "I'm not placing blame or trying to start arguments … just trying to make others informed that this is a possibility," she wrote. "Do with this information what you will — just don't judge!"

According to manufacturer Goldbug, "Our mirrored product is impact resistant and provides parents with the peace of mind that comes with being able to easily and frequently monitor children in rear facing car seats. In our experience, the likelihood of an experience similar to that of Ms. DeAngelis is extremely low. As with all reflective materials care must be taken to avoid direct alignment with intense sunlight."

Goldbug also provided the warning it attaches to its products, which tells buyers to "Be aware of reflected sunlight and bright lights on children's eyes" and to "Please keep product out of direct sunlight for long periods of time."