· To get help and support to stop using, call 1-888-NYC-WELL (1-888-692-9355), text “WELL” to 651-73 or call 311. For medical emergencies, call 911.
· To find out where to get an overdose rescue kit with naloxone, call 311 and ask for “overdose prevention.”
· To order a 12-minute overdose prevention DVD, call 311.
· Find a right drug or alcohol use treatment program with the Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator.
· See the Syringe Exchange Schedule and Sterile Syringe Access Programs (PDF) in NYC.
· If you are enrolled in Medicaid, learn about available Behavioral Health Services.