NATIONWIDE — Wife and husband entertainer duo Beyonce and Jay-Z have officially announced their second joint tour.
Texas will host two shows during the tour — In Houston and in Arlington.
The singer and rapper will embark on “OTR II,” the follow up to the pair’s successful “On The Run” tour in 2014.
Presale for the stadium and arena tour begins March 14 at 9 a.m. local time in the U.S.
Beyonce’s latest album is 2016’s “Lemonade.” Jay:Z’s latest is “4:44,” released in 2017.
According to Beyonce.com, fans can sign up for the BeyHive mailing list for tickets, special experiences, exclusive merchandise and more.
The tour will start in Europe, beginning with June 6 in the U.K. and ending July 17 in France.
The North American dates begin July 25 in Cleveland and end Oct. 2 in Vancouver.
- July 25: Cleveland, FirstEnergy Stadium
- July 28: Washington, FedEx Field
- July 30: Philadelphia, Lincoln Financial Field
- Aug. 2: East Rutherford, New Jersey, MetLife Stadium
- Aug. 5: Boston, Gillette Stadium
- Aug. 8: Minneapolis, US Bank Stadium
- Aug. 10: Chicago, Soldier Field
- Aug. 13: Detroit, Ford Field
- Aug. 18: Buffalo, New York, New Era Field
- Aug. 23: Nashville, Tennessee, Vanderbilt Stadium
- Aug. 25: Atlanta, Mercedes Benz Stadium
- Aug. 29: Orlando, Florida, Camping World Stadium
- Aug. 31: Miami, Hard Rock Stadium
- Sept. 11: Arlington, Texas, AT&T Stadium
- Sept. 13: New Orleans Mercedes:Benz Superdome
- Sept. 15: Houston, NRG Stadium
- Sept. 19: Phoenix, Arizona, University of Phoenix Stadium
- Sept. 22: Los Angeles, Rose Bowl
- Sept. 27: San Diego, SDCCU Stadium
- Sept. 29: Santa Clara, California, Levi’s Stadium
- Oct. 2: Vancouver, BC Place