NEW YORK — In the NY1 special, “On Stage Presents: Broadway’s Revival,” George Whipple talks with Brian Stokes Mitchell, chairman of the Actor’s Fund, and Stephanie Simon speaks with theater owner James L. Nederlander.
Plus, Gov. Kathy Hochul talks with Frank DiLella about the importance of Broadway as the economic engine and heart and soul of New York City.
- Part 1: Kristin Chenoweth discusses the return of the Great White Way
- Part 2: Sara Bareilles talks ‘Waitress,’ honoring Nick Cordero
- Part 3: Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Danny Burstein on the emotions of coming back
- Part 4: Lin-Manuel Miranda on far-reaching impacts of Broadway’s return
- Part 5: Andrea Martin, Playbill and ‘Wicked’ are back
Did you know you can now watch, read and stay informed with NY1 wherever and whenever you want? Get the new Spectrum News app here.