On the December 2, 2017 episode of On Stage, hosted by Frank DiLella at the New York Theatre Workshop:
- The New York Theatre Workshop's artistic director gives us a history lesson.
- We talk to the husband-and-wife singer/songwriter/performers whose current NYTW show "Hundred Days" is generating a lot of buzz.
- Three alumni of shows that started there talk about their experiences: Greg Hildreth of "Peter and the Starcatcher," Rachel Chavkin, director of "Hadestown," and “Rent” star Daphne Rubin-Vega.
- We go Face To Face with Alice Ripley and Emily Skinner, the former co-stars of "Side Show" who have a new cabaret act together.
- Frank DiLella profiles legendary director Jerry Zaks, who currently has three shows on Broadway - "Hello, Dolly!," "A Bronx Tale" and "Meteor Shower."
- Roma Torre reviews "Meteor Shower."