NY1 VIDEO: Jose Martinez rounds up the week’s headlines from a busy week on the transit beat, and discusses how not to behave in the subway with two Hunter College professors whose students studied subway etiquette.
- DELAYS FOR DAYS: Metro-North service limps back to normal after fire beneath Harlem tracks
- DISTRACTION = DERAILMENT: NTSB says radio chatter confused Amtrak operator before train whipped off-track
- CHARGE IT: New-look buses with charging ports for mobile devices hit the road in Queens in Queens
- GRADING ON A CURVE: High marks for 2nd Ave. Subway in pol’s latest ‘report card’
- STEP ASIDE, DOOR-BLOCKERS! New Hunter College study looks at subway etiquette breaches’ impact on service