On the October 7, 2017 episode of On Stage, hosted by Frank DiLella from the TDF Costume Collection, a warehouse housing more than 80,000 actual Broadway and off-Broadway costumes that can be rented cheaply by any production in the country:
- We examine the TDF's mission to make theatre more accessible to everyone through the TKTS booth, the costume collection and dozens of school and community outreach programs.
- A Face To Face with Judith Light and Jeffrey Tambor.
- A lengthy profile of Christine Ebersole about her illustrious career
- Frank DiLella's sitdown with Billy Porter about his triumphant return to "Kinky Boots," and the saucy ladies of the off-Broadway musical "Curvy Widow."
- A review of Carrie Coon in "Mary Jane."