On the February 10, 2018 edition of On Stage, hosted by Frank DiLella:
- Tony Award winners Sutton Foster and Gavin Creel talk about reuniting in the concert version of "Thoroughly Modern Millie" on Broadway.
- An exclusive look at how the iconic Lincoln Center Theater neon signs are designed and created.
- Broadway historian Tim Dolan gives us the amazing theatrical history of Keens Steakhouse in Herald Square.
- Performer Eve Ensler and director Diane Paulus talk about their new one-woman show “In the Body of the World,” which examines Ensler’s battle with cancer.
- Former On Stage host Donna Karger shares the emotional story of her 12-year-old daughter’s near-death experience with a sudden brain bleed, and how it connects to Tony-winning Broadway composer William Finn’s own medical history.