NY1 VIDEO: Jose Martinez highlights the biggest stories on the transit beat and talks about the new documentary “The Race Underground” with filmmaker Michael Rossi.
- THE ‘UN-FARE’ HIKE: MTA holds the line on $2.75 base fare, but monthly and weekly MetroCard cost going up again in March
- SLIP IS SHOWING: Delays in subway keep rising, trains breaking down more often
- NEXT STEPS FOR NEXT STOPS: 2nd Avenue Subway’s future phases make list of President Trump’s transit priorities
- OVER AND OUT: MTA boss exits after three-and-a-half years atop country’s biggest mass transit agency
- BOSTON BEATS NEW YORK! (In “The Race Underground,” new PBS documentary on the first subway in the US)