In Transit 6/24/16
In this week's edition of In Transit, NY1 Transit Reporter Jose Martinez highlights some of the week’s top stories on the transit beat, and welcomes one of Mayor de Blasio’s two new appointments to the MTA board as his guest.
- SUBWAY SEX CRIMES UP: NYPD says surge in victim complaints driving nearly 60% bump
- SLASHER SENTENCED: Man who knifed Brooklyn bus driver in neck gets four years
- BOARD ANYWHERE: Push for all-door boarding to speed pokey buses
- TAKING THE LEED: MTA’s Fulton Center gets stamp of approval for ‘green’ construction
- DELAYED NO MORE: Mayor’s two picks for MTA Board approved after waiting more than a year. One, David Jones of the Community Service Society, is this week’s guest