We’ve all heard it, but what can you do about it? The best way to stay healthy is to develop good habits and that begins at an early age. Time Warner Cable News devoted the month of February to show kids and adults great ways to stay fit with healthy recipes, activities for the whole family and informative pieces to help you and your kids feel good inside and out.
- It’s Fit Kids February on Time Warner Cable News. All month we’re showing you ways for your kids to eat better and get physically fit. If you missed any of the stories on our news channels, all of our stories are available when you want them on Local on Demand. And as an added bonus, you can participate in our special Watch, Get Fit and Win sweepstakes with prizes including a $1,000 healthy grocery shopping spree and fitness trackers.
- Tune in and watch in-depth reports and fun facts with new trends and findings in kid’s fitness, tips on how-to stay in shape on a budget, and other ways to keep your kids active.
- Take the Fit Kids Challenge! The 4-week challenge, designed with help from the American Heart Association, encourages you and your family to make simple and healthy choices.
- Make a video! Share your Fit Kids Video Tip with us and your fellow viewers. Send us a :30 video sharing your secret to success as to how you and your family stay fit and healthy. The best videos will be featured on TV.
- Motivate your friends and family! Encourage others by sharing photos of health and fitness on social media using hashtag: #FitKidsFeb