City Health Beat 12/3/16
NY1 VIDEO: The December 3, 2016 edition of "City Health Beat," hosted by NY1 health reporter Erin Billups, features the following topics:
- No smoking outside, and now inside, your apartment if you live in public housing. A look at the new rules.
- From healthy choices to misleading marketing, a closer look at the baby food industry and what you should be looking out for.
- He's Trump's pick to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, but just who is Tom Price, and what is he proposing?
PICTURE OF THE DAY
Tune to Spectrum News NY1 on TV, online, on our app, or on Local On Demand Channel 1020 for:
• The New York Times Close Up, Sat. at 2pm and 10pm
• Talking Pictures, Sat. & Sun. 12:30am + Sat. 12:30pm
VOTE FOR YOUR TOP STORY FOR "THE CALL" SHOW