City Health Beat 7/4/15
NY1 VIDEO: This episode of "City Health Beat," hosted by NY1 health reporter Erin Billups, features the following topics:
- Speeding up and improving your healthcare – a much-anticipated health network finally goes online, putting your medical records close at hand in case of emergency.
- The science of your brain - you can make changes that will improve your overall health and memory. New York University neuroscientist Dr. Wendy Suzuki and author of "Healthy Brain, Happy Life," explains how.
- With the summer sizzle bringing its own share of unwanted bacteria, from the barbecue to the pool – there are some unwanted bugs you'll want to protect yourself against.
PICTURE OF THE DAY
Tune to Spectrum News NY1 on TV, online, on our app, or on Local On Demand Channel 1020 for:
• The New York Times Close Up, Sat. at 2pm and 10pm
• Talking Pictures, Sat. & Sun. 12:30am + Sat. 12:30pm
VOTE FOR YOUR TOP STORY FOR "THE CALL" SHOW