DVDs For Home Viewing
To purchase a DVD of an on-air segment for non-professionial home viewing only, e-mail the NY1 Video Library.
Licensing And Clearances
Since 1992, NY1 has been a leader in local news coverage for the New York City area. Through our Licensing and Clearances department, we can become your source for local news footage.
Please read the following policies regarding Licenses & Clearances. This is for business related licensing requests only:
• All footage & logo requests need to be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Price quotes will be provided only after a written request.
• You will not be automatically charged upon receipt of your request - we will contact you to discuss and confirm your request.
• No master order will be released until NY1 has received a signed footage licensing contract.
• Shipping charges are the responsibility of the client.
• All master tapes released by NY1 are considered property of NY1 and must be returned to Soectrm News NY1, Licenses & Clearances, 75 Ninth Avenue, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10011, at the client's expense promptly following the final edit of your production.
Spectrum News NY1 provides consultations to teach our cost-effective model for 24-hour newsgathering.
NY1 has provided comprehensive consultations to start-up cable news channels including London's "Channel One" and Telenoticias in Miami. NY1 has also provided short-term consultations to Sapporo TV, TV Asahi, Fujisankei, Nippon TV, Czech Independent TV and NHK.
Consultations cover video journalism, microwave newsgathering, machine control and automation, and automated pre-taped playback. A minimum consultation is approximately two hours and involves a detailed overview of our operation, a tour of the facility and a question-and-answer session with senior management. More comprehensive consultations take place over a period of time and can guide a client from the planning phase to the launch of a new operation.
NY1 can structure a consultation for a new operation, or an existing channel that wants to upgrade its operations. Consultations are tailored to fit the needs of each client.
To learn more about our consultation services, e-mail email@example.com or call 212-379-3740.
Studio Rentals And Production Services
We provide studio rentals and production services. To learn more, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-379-3740.
PICTURE OF THE DAY
Tune to Spectrum News NY1 on TV, online, on our app, or on Local On Demand Channel 1020 for:
VOTE FOR YOUR TOP STORY FOR "THE CALL" SHOW