Updated 11/30/2012 01:29 PM
Nine Injured After Laundry Room Fire In Bronx Building
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
Three children were seriously injured and six others hospitalized after a fire in a Bronx building's laundry room Thursday.
It happened around 7:40 p.m. Thursday at a building on Longstreet Avenue.
The fire department said crews contained the fire within 30 minutes.
Residents of the building said some linen inside the dryer caught fire.
All of the injured are expected to recover.