Updated 11/27/2012 05:50 PM
Grand Jury Indicts Man Accused Of Killing Three Brooklyn Shopkeepers
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
A grand jury Tuesday indicted a man charged with killing three Brooklyn shopkeepers in their stores, according to the Brooklyn District Attorney's office.
The Brooklyn District Attorney's office says a grand jury charged 64-year-old Salvatore Perrone with six counts of murder, three in the second degree and three in the first degree because of the similar nature of the crimes.
Prosecutors say Salvatore Perrone, 63, used the same gun to kill Mohamed Gebeli on July 6, Isaac Kadare on August 2 and Vahidipour Rahmatollah on November 16.
Perrone's lawyer says Perrone denies the charges.
Police say Perrone was captured on surveillance video moments after the most recent shooting, carrying a duffel bag near the site of the murder.
He was arrested last week in a Bay Ridge pharmacy, and police later found multiple weapons in the duffel bag.
Police say ballistics tests link a sawed-off rifle in Perrone's possession to all three deaths.
Perrone could face life in prison in convicted.