Fire Breaks Out In De Niro's Central Park West Home
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
Firefighters responded to a fire in the Central Park West building of Robert De Niro Friday.
Flames broke out Friday afternoon on the fourth floor and reportedly started in a lint trap in De Niro's laundry room.
It took firefighters almost an hour to bring it under control.
A spokesman for De Niro's publicist says the actor's home suffered some damage but is not sure how much.
De Niro is currently out of the country.
One firefighter suffered minor injuries.