Updated 05/22/2012 06:16 PM
Teen Faces Charges In Brooklyn Dart Attacks
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
A 15-year-old boy accused of shooting three men with a blow gun in Brooklyn was charged with assault Tuesday.
During a court appearance, a judge ordered the boy to be held in a juvenile detention facility until at least his next court appearance on Thursday.
The judge says there is sufficient risk the boy will strike again.
Authorities say the 15-year-old hasn't been arrested before but was suspended for a bringing a knife to school this year and for fighting last year.
The blow gun shootings happened Sunday night in Bath Beach.
The three victims were hit in the back, legs, and stomach.
Sources say police are still looking for the teen's friend in connection with the attacks.
One of the victims tells NY1 he was waiting inside a car when he was hit in the leg and stomach.
"First time I did not feel pain and then maybe four minutes or five minutes I started to feel," said dart attack victim Georgiy Ostrozhnyuk.
Police say the teen charged in the attacks lives in the area.