Friday, August 29, 2014

Follow us:
Follow @NY1 on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 

News

Jury Says Former Giant Lawrence Taylor Did Not Assault Teen Girl

  • Text size: + -
TWC News: Jury Says Former Giant Lawrence Taylor Did Not Assault Teen Girl
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor won a lawsuit Friday filed against him by a teen girl whom he admitted having sex with in 2010.

A Manhattan jury found that the Giants legend did not assault the teen.

Christina Fierro claimed that she had been forced into prostitution and that Taylor ignored her obvious distress when he paid her $300 for sex in an upstate motel in 2010.

Fierro was 16 at the time of the encounter. She was seeking unspecified damages.

Taylor had already pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct misdemeanor charges and is serving six years of probation.

10.11.12.248 ClientIP: 54.226.18.74, 184.51.126.28 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP