NY1 VIDEO: If you're looking for something to bring to a St. Patrick's Day celebration, or you want to celebrate Irish culture year-round, Robert Hogan of exclusivelyirish.com offered some suggestions to NY1.
1. Irish Aran Clothing: Hand-Knit Aran Sweaters
* Natural product, durable and warm
* Artisan made, each item is hand-crafted and unique
* Each sweater can have as many as 100,000 stitches
* Classic traditional designs, contemporary stylish versions
2. Jewelry - Heraldic and Celtic
Celtic Warrior Collection
Heraldic Jewelry - Family crests, hundreds exist with names like O'Neill, Hogan and Shaghnessy.
3. Guinness Items
Products that celebrate one of Ireland's most famous symbols - Guinness Stout.
4. Irish Wedding Presents
Galway Crystal - One of Ireland's oldest hand-crafted crystal firms. All products are artisan made with traditional skills.
Belleek Pottery - Belleek Pottery is one of Northern Ireland's oldest and most fascinating items. Original and unique pieces are made using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation.
5. Home Decor - Celtic Art
Hand-made bronze plaques featuring Irish sayings and blessings.