Six people suffered slight burns when a camera caught fire at the Top of the Rock observation deck in Midtown Sunday night.
The city fire department says an electrical short in a camera sent sparks onto the 70th floor deck at 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
Five adults and a baby were hurt.
"It was like a short circuit, and it created some sparks that were kind of like embers that were blowing in the wind, minor if that. Just match-head type burns," said FDNY Chief Tom Meara.
The five adults were treated at the scene.
The baby was taken to the hospital as a precaution and is expected to be okay.