Two CNN producers are under arrest after police say they tried to break into the World Trade Center construction site.
It's the latest in a string of security incidents that have people concerned.
Both producers are charged with criminal trespassing, obstruction of governmental administration and disorderly conduct.
Port Authority police say they tried to enter the site three times Tuesday afternoon. A CNN spokesperson says they were doing a story in the area, but were not asked to sneak onto the site.
Monday, four men were arraigned on charges associated with this base jump back in September, which they posted on YouTube.
And last week, 16-year-old Justin Casquejo was accused of sneaking to the top of 1 World Trade.
The mayor says he's confident authorities can get security under control.
"I know that both City Hall and 1 Police Plaza are concerned about this situation and we are going to deepen our coordination with Port Authority Police to address it. It's obviously not an acceptable state of affairs, but we think it's one that together we can resolve,” said de Blasio.
The CNN producers are awaiting arraignment.
The parachutists are free on bail.
Casquejo was released without bail.