A trial date for the man charged with murdering Etan Patz has been postponed.
Pedro Hernandez had been tentatively set to go on trial in April.
A judge on Wednesday said he anticipates the trial will start in September, while psychiatric exams and other preparations continue.
The 53-year-old was arrested in 2012 and confessed to killing the 6-year-old almost 35 years ago.
Hernandez told police he lured the boy into the basement of his family's bodega and then strangled and dismembered him.
Etan's body was never recovered.
Hernandez's lawyer claims mental illness led to a false confession.