Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Alert

Follow us:
Follow @NY1 on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 

News

Clifton Residents Displaced From Home After Thanksgiving Morning Fire

  • Text size: + -
TWC News: Clifton Residents Displaced From Home After Thanksgiving Morning Fire
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

NY1 VIDEO:Some Clifton residents had to spend Thanksgiving out of their homes after a fire broke out just after 11 a.m. on the second floor of a house on Greenfield Avenue.

10.11.12.244 ClientIP: 54.83.226.242, 23.0.160.15 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP